This popular footwear choice combines serious stiffness with superior comfort. The nylon sole is bolstered with a carbon mid-sole insert to provide top-of-the-line stiffness for instant power delivery to the pedals. Unique Bi-Directional Boa® dials pull the laces from both sides to ensure equal tension across the top of the foot. A 3-layer bonded seamless upper eliminates hot spots and delivers incredible comfort.
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- NEW 1:1 Zero Distraction Upper Fit mitigates foot discomfort by avoiding the soft tissue running along the top of the foot
- Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Boa® L6 dials allow 1 mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- 1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- Plate features Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- SELECT Insole provides excellent longitudinal and transverse arch support
- 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.