Pearl Izumi took the clean, modern aesthetic of their best selling road style and amplified the materials and construction to endure the challenging environment of indoor cycling. The result is a cycling shoe specifically engineered to perform in hot, humid conditions.
- Anti-microbial upper mesh to help resist odor causing bacteria and fungus
- Synthetic leather collar lining and closed cell foam padding helps shed sweat and water
- Updated PE sockliner with Silvadur anti-microbial top sheet material for added durability and bacterial resistance
- Added ventilation holes in lasting board for enhanced breathability
- SPD and SPD SL (two or three bolt) Compatible
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.